Studio Rental – The Basics
The Synergy Center is available to be rented 7 days a week from 8 am until 10 pm. Rental includes the use of surround-sound stereo with 5-disc CD carousel, set top box, dual cassette deck, folding tables, lecture seating, yoga mats, and meditation blankets. Please contact us to reserve or visit the studio, or for more information. Studio visits are welcomed by appointment
Studio Rental Rates
- By the Hour /Half Day / Full Day / Full Day Plus Evening
The studio’s hourly rate follows a sliding scale. Each reservation allows for 15 free minutes prior to and immediately following each period of occupancy for arrival/set-up and take-down/departure. Hourly rental rates are as follows:
- Hourly – 1 to 4 hours – $20/ hour
- Half Day – 4 hours – $60
- Full Day – 9 hours – $110
- Full Day Plus Evening – 14 hours – $140
- Time Slots for Half Day / Full Day / Full Day Plus Evening Rental
The Half Day rate is $40/day and includes use from 8am to 12pm -or- 1pm to 5pm.
- The Full Day rate is $110/day and includes use from 8am to 5pm.
- The Full Day Plus Evening rate is $140 per day and includes unlimited studio use from 8am to 10pm. This rate is recommended for multi-day workshops needing a flexible schedule. When you rent the studio at this rate, you can maintain workshop seating, table and mat placement, etc., and secure workshop and personal items in the studio overnight.
- Ongoing Classes
The studio is available for weekly ongoing classes such meditation, martial arts, or fitness. Ongoing rentals are priced at the hourly rate and are scheduled on an automatically renewable month-to-month basis.
The Synergy Center is located at 6 Lookout Rd. E., Asheville, North Carolina 28805.
From Asheville, take I-240 to Exit 7. Head east on Hwy 70/Tunnel Rd. East. Go 1 mile, turn right on Arco Rd. (immediately past the Beverly Hills Baptist Church and across from KIA Car Dealership). At the stop sign, turn right on Governors View Rd. Take the first left on Lookout Rd. E. The Synergy Center is the unpaved second driveway on the left. Please park in the grass lot, or halfway off-street along either side of Lookout Rd. Please avoid blocking traffic, driveways, or mailboxes. Studio entrance is through the arbor and breezeway and immediately to the left. Lost? – Please first call the workshop facilitator.
Note: For parking and the environment, please carpool whenever possible.
Need more information?
- Specific driving directions from where you live
- Local hotels and restaurants